Thursday, February 28, 2008

Inspired by CUTE girls

I love, love, love being able to keep up on what's going on in my cute nieces lives. I got an e-mail from one of them today saying... "do one too". I've actually had the dang thing for a while, I just haven't posted on it. Anywho girls... I doubt I'll have much that you'll be interested in, but here I am. Thanks for the kick in the butt.

3 comments:

Bon said...

I should have known that your page would be all cutsie and the header of course is amazing!! I love it! I am so excited for you to have joined the rest of us Cyber geeks! HAHAHA!

Now if you ever feel stumped on what to blog about here are some suggestions:

Take pic's of your cute scrapbook layouts, or projects and share, so we can copy-heehee. And pictures of your family, friends, etc. Anything that shares of yourself and your life is always wonderful!! Miss you!! Did I mention how excited I am ?

jenn said...

hey kris!!! glad to see your page! you guys are so fun! hope to see you again soon!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

I TOOK that cute piture of your family! Love you Good Job and adorable and "SHOCKING" color.
Love Ali