
Hunter, Cooper and I went for a walk today and saw spring peeking out everywhere. We took a few pictures to help us remember it's just around the corner. The daffodils, tulips and hyacinths are beginning to push up through the dirt, the pond is thawing and the pear tree has started to bud. We can hardly wait!!


6 comments:
awwwwww.... isn't that precious, or precocious.
I love you and that the world is ever present in your life, you always are looking for unique photo ops. Love you Favorite
Ali
Great pictures! Its so fun to see that you have a blog too. We miss seeing you and talking to you. You look wonderful. Love ya much! Shane, Sarah, Ella & Zack
Well- I don't want to rub in your face that trees are budding, grass is green, birds are chirping, skunks are out of hibernation, and colors are everywhere here already! I mean it was 67 degrees yesterday and I think I got a slight suntan, but hey- I don't want to rub it in!:)So I hope you enjoy it!!
Yeah . . . good luck with your spring fever. You KNOW it's still gonna snow in Utah :).
I am jealous of all the snow you guys have had--it's cold and miserable and muddy and snowless here. BUT . . . we do have fabulous springs--there are daffodils everywhere here at the end of March.
love love love spring! and i love all of your pictures! they are so much fun! i am not looking forward to the snow that we know will come at least once more before spring really hits! (:
Post a Comment