
After our warm walk yesterday... It DuMPeD on us today and everything is a blanket of white again! What? I do enjoy a good winter wonderland, in fact, I'm going out first thing in the morning to take a picture of it. Tonight however, I'm still thinking about Spring. These pictures are from last year. It's my first personless layout. It's just a few of my favorite things about Spring. See the cute pony! Said in my best Veruca Salt voice... "Daddy, I want a pony!"


4 comments:
Oh I spoke to soon about not rubbing it in-hehe! That is a cute page- good idea! I am so far behind in my scrap booking it is sad!:(
I love LOVE love the SpRInG Worn and Chick, what amzing talent that person has...LOL,
Love ya
Ali
i love the spring chick too! (: also, love the personless page... i would love to pick your brain apart sometimes and put it into mine! (: i love all of your ideas!
Yeah!!!!!! I am so glad that you have decided to blog! You had better keep blogging your scrapbook pages!!! You are so talented, and thank you for watching my kids! I forgot to take pictures of them so if you have any please send some. They love your boys so much.Well,welcome to blogosphere.
Post a Comment