Tuesday, March 11, 2008

NoT THeSe!


This is Hunter putting on glasses after glasses after glasses....
These are not the ones he chose, we'll show you those when they come in.


He DID it. He DID it. Hunter passed his Learner's Permit test on the first try. Now he just has to wait for the glasses to come in so he can drive! wohoo! This is huge for me. My oldest is taking a major step in his life. It's so exciting to watch a boy turn into a young man.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

He already looks like a young man, imagine him with glasses! Holy cow. Seems like just yesterday I was teaching his CTR 8 class. YIKES!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I knew he would pass with ease, YEAH HUNTER! I can't wait to see te galsses Hunter, You stud muffin you!Does this mean everyone is going to clear off the roads?TeeHee...

Roylance Rec. Center said...

YEAH Hunter, you'rew going to be lookin' hot with those glasses you picked...watch out girls!!!
Love you
Ali

jenn said...

hunt! thanks for the text! kris... this is huge! your boys are growing up so much! i bet that it was frustrating to have to go back and forth! ... love you... i told hunt we should go for a drive the next time we get to hang out! crazy!! (: love it!

Bon said...

Young Man.....oh my heck...that is totally making me feel old! I remember staying with you and He and Bridger were just babies!!!

Great Job Hunter- can't wait to see your "chic magnet" glasses! :)

Becca said...

Hunter, you handsome devile--you look so mature with your new specs!

Jason, Sara, Allie, Nathan & Zoe said...

Sorry it took so long to leave a comment! I can't wait to see your glasses! you're going to be hot!!! sometimes mom's can be a little slow ha ha !! can't wait for you to drive on our date! Love ya!