Friday, March 7, 2008

So CLoSe & YeT So FAR


See Hunter cram for Learner's Permit on the way to the DMV.


See Hunter at the eye doctor because he couldn't pass the eye test at the DMV to get his Learner's permit.


See Hunter with his "Cool" sunglasses, because his eyes were dilated.

Stay tuned to "See Hunter in his new EYEglasses."

10 comments:

Misty said...

poor hunter, that is such a bummer! Hope he gets it next time!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

HUNTER you will do it. Just get those glasses and it will all be here soon, and then you'll crash one of the cars, and then go to jail and...oh I mean Driving is fun. Love you
Ali

jenn said...

hunter... don't give up... driving is not all it is cracked up to be! ooh! what am i talking about? i love love love driving! seriously it is one of my favorite things to do, especially when i drive down to see your family! good luck, and keep me posted on the glasses! (:

Bon said...

Oh my heck HUnter- you are going to look so HOT in glasses! Seriously I can totally picture you in them and girls love glasses!:)Nothing says "smart" like a god pair of glasses!!

You totally will get your drivers license too! Nothing to be bummed out about!:) Seriously before you know it you will be driving and cruising up and down the streets!:)

Keep us posted and I want to see that picture of you in your glasses!!

Katie Lee said...

There is no way Hunter is old enough to DRIVE!!! Oh my goodness, your boys are getting so big!!! Good luck Hunter, I know you'll get there!

Bon said...

P.S. Kris-

this is the third time I have left a comment and it finally took it- I left two the day you posted and it kept booting me out! Weird! Thought I would let you know!!

dragonlady66 said...

testing testing 1234

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I can't believe you are going to drive Hunter!! I am getting so old! Chandler say's that you will look hamdsome in glasses, my kids love you to death!

DEBI said...

Like the dark glasses.... What a handsome young man he is...

DEBI said...

Like the dark glasses.... What a handsome young man he is...