Friday, March 14, 2008

WHaT a STuD



I just wanted to give a lil shout out to my cute husband. He started running last year and has done several marathons since. I love that he is so health conscious and such an awesome example to our boys. I love going with him to the races and want to start running so I can at least join him for one this summer. Here is a layout of one he ran last summer!

10 comments:

The Anderson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Lee said...

Im' so jealous! I am totally NOT in shape. I started this work out called 'slim in six' and was doing good until I unfortunately left the DVD at my sisters in St. George. Then I just got lazy!

Becca said...

I didn't know Steve ran a marathon. Whew--26 miles is a LOT! Good job, Uncle Steve!

Your scrapbook page is totally cute, as always.

jenn said...

that is inspiring... i thought about running a 3K this summer... but i think i am lazy... i need to be better at that. determination and follow through is what it is all about! (:
your family is such a great example to me!

Kristi said...

that's awesome! I wish I had their motivation. by the way...dang cute layout!

Bon said...

What a stud indeed- I start panting and foaming at the mouth just thinking of running- does that count as exercise?heehee...

Bon said...

P.S. Love the layout- keep the ideas for my scrapbook rolling...hahaha

Roylance Rec. Center said...

I suck...I had STEVE b-day HUGE and my calendar and haven't even called even though I relized I missed it like three times.
I am so sorry...tell him I will make it up to him with a HUGE plate of Peanut Butter Cookies
I love you and miss you

dragonlady66 said...

What a stud muffin he makes great bread to love sharon

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Chandler was looking at your page and keeps begging to come to your house! She had so much fun with you guys. When she saw the picture of Steve and the boys making funny faces she said, "They are so silly and handsome mom".