Monday, March 3, 2008

You betcha I said SPaNKiNG!


Yes Ali I said spanking and Bonnie this means you!

6 comments:

Becca said...

Does Bonnie need a spanking? Or do someone's kids need to be spanked? I'm confused.

Kristi said...

Welcome to the blog world...I'm so glad you're here! I am adding you to my blog roll list

Bon said...

Don't mind Rubekah she is oooways confused! Plus we leave her out of the loop on purpose- ha- j/k! I am a naughty person aren't I!

P.S. It is back up in the high 60's again today! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Oh Kris...always trying to be tough to me, but we all know "SpaNkINg" is NOT exceptible now a days.
love me

Roylance Rec. Center said...

If Steve knew the kind of things you were writing on this...you wouldn't have a blog for much longer...LOL
ha ha ah ha ha ha

jenn said...

spaking is okay...but honestly... what is going on here? ouch! (: love the pic though!