Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Me iN PiCTuReS

I found this fun idea while blogstalking today.
You have to answer all the questions
with a GooGLe image search.
NO USING YOUR OWN PHOTOS!

Here's mine. I'll be watching for yours.

Favorite CoLoR

Favorite ANiMaL

Bad HaBiT
(I leave my shoes the first place I stop when I walk in the door)

Favorite FooD

Favorite OBJeCTs

Town you LiVe in

My NaME

Favorite SoNG

My JoB

Favorite AuTHoR

PeTS Name

Place I want to TRaVeL
(Santorini Greece)

Favorite DeSSeRT


Becca... you can totally do your least fave if ya'nt to.

5 comments:

Misty said...

LOVE IT! The green car is my favorite. Now I'm going to do it.

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Oh Kris. I don't know how to GooGLe it but I will try.
love ali

jenn said...

yeah!!! this is going to be a lot of fun...and since i need a break from school, i will get to it! (:

Kris said...

Yes! I love March. It's a lucky, green month. You can't ask for more than that, right? 2 months and counting, right?

Natalie said...

great idea - I love that "girl put your records on" too!