
Becky (my cute friend at work) likes to
give me flack about all things "green."
(Green IS thee best CoLOr ever)
Imagine my surprise today when she brought me
the most DARLING green bag stuffed with hilarious
green items in it. I'm still giggling about it.
Thanks Becki, you made my month!


4 comments:
YAY GREEN! YAY BECKY!
you have the bestest friends... and i know why... i it is because you are so great! (: kris, that was so fun of her! all of those green things... i do have a question for you, is march your fav month... it is the green month you know.
Becky...you rock! I love that you did that for Kris, she is my favorite...so she deserves it.
love Al
Hey Kris - I just found your blog! How fun! Love the green lunch. Very cute blog - I'll be checking ya out regularly now ;)
Post a Comment