Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'M LuCKy THeY R MiNE

9 comments:

jenn said...

LOVE THEM!!!! every time i see pictures of them i cannot believe how grown up they are! love the page by the way! you are lucky to have them... and we are so lucky to have your family! (:

jenn said...

so... i just realized that this page was made last year- i am a dork! they still are growing up so fast... (: i cannot believe how fast the time flies... can you believe that spence has been out almost 15 months?

Kris said...

No way! In the time it takes to have a baby, he'll be home. That's crazy. I can't wait to see him, he's such a doll. Have you talked to him lately?

jenn said...

i get an e-mail about every week.. he is doing so good... he is losing a lot of weight... i'll see if i can get more pics, and post more about him... what do you think?

Bon said...

This is the cutest page!! Good job Kris- you are so talented, and beautiful! I love your hair by the way!!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Yes, I love it when you share not only your talents, but mine...ha ha ha! Hope you gotta laugh
Love ya
Ali

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I love these layouts. I really think we need to plan another scrapbooking retreat, and soon!!!! Thanks for all of the cute ideas.

Misty said...

You're so talented. Are you posting on scrapbook.com

Kris said...

I haven't posted on .com
Have you?