
Tonight was "ACTIVITY DAYS"
for my cute primary class...
We have sharing time on Sunday,
the theme is 'Follow the Prophet'.
The girls decided they wanted to teach
an object lesson on how following
the Prophet is like following a recipe.
One set of cookies (in the rightside oven)
is going to turn out FANTASTIC.
The other set of cookies (left oven)
are going to be NASTY!
My girls did an awesome job on
their ovens and their cookies.
Hopefully their 100+ cookies won't
disappear before Sunday!
We missed the rest of our class :(


3 comments:
You are such a good teacher/leader! I wish I had an activity day leader like you when I was in Primary! By the way I just got put into Primary too! So give me fun sharing time ideas, etc!!
i think that would be so much fun! you are so good for those girls! i want to be just like you! (: well, i hope that you are fab! miss you lots! (: hey- i found out more info on kansas... we'll have to chat! (:
Ooh--such a good idea! I didn't know you were doing Activity Days Girls! I had that calling for three years and I need to tell you all of the favorite activities we did. I am going to copy this one at a later date . . .
Post a Comment