Tuesday, April 22, 2008

GuiLTy PLeaSuRe


This movie is so irreverent!!


Seriously, I have to cover my mouth and nose


(while watching it at midnight after the FAM goes to bed)


so I don't wake them with my laughter.


HILARIOUS. MOCKABLE. The BEST snappy one-liners.


A couple of my fave's...


"It's probably just a food baby. Did you have a big lunch?"


or


"Thanks for having me and my irresponsible daughter over to your house."


or


"I try really hard actually."


TWO thumbs enthusiastically up!

The passive-aggressive pseudo-folk music will stick in your head all dang day!


I'm giggling as I type

and singing do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-dodo!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad your favorite movie is my favorite movie!

Unknown said...

by they way...this is Misty...not Trinton.

Jen S. said...

amen sista! It was such a funny movie!! I mean, what other shinanigans do you think she could get into? heeheehee

DEBI said...

Hey, I thought you were going to go to bed after I left. Thanks for all you help. I love you. I too thought this movie was really cute and my fav line is the one about the irresponisable daughter....

Bon said...

Oh goodie goodie gumdrops. I am excited to watch this one! It looks cute too!!

Ken and Cindy said...

can't wait to see it!

jenn said...

kris...i am so excited to see this i thnk! (: thanks for sharing all about it! umm... p.s how in the heck are you? hope good!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

I told you you'd love it.
Love Ali