Where did the time go this weekend? It's been so busy. Fun, but busy!

Then on Friday... I got to play & help my cute friend Ann Merrill at her SCRAPWORKS booth at scrapbook USA! Her booth was sooooo busy, but we (Andrea & I) had so much fun visiting with all the crazy women that came to the booth!

Then on Saturday... Andrea and I were one of those crazy women that attended Scrapbook USA and took classes and made purchases. Good deals & GREAT fun!! The pictures above are the fun classes we took and were taught by 2 of the cutest girls ever! Tamara and Amber!

Then... For the HIGHLIGHT of Saturday... Andrea and I shared a FIRST... We've never eaten crab legs together... not only that, but she's never eaten crab legs anywhere other than home... and I've never eaten crab legs at home. Funny. We didn't know that about each other. We went to Joe's Crab Shack! YUM! Great atmosphere there and we saw some very interesting people. We both love to people watch and we had good times doing it on Saturday! We will be turning Joe's into a HABIT! 2 thumbs way up!
Also on Saturday, my cute niece AMBER had her baby girl. I haven't had a chance to go meet my new niece yet, but I love her already and can't wait to see what a cute big brother Danial is going to be. I'll post pictures of her when I finally get to met her! YEAH!
Ahhhhhh.... SuNDaY! Rest.
I teach the 10-11 year old girls in Primary, they are the cute girls that are getting ready to move onto Young Women! They are so adorable and I love every single one of them. I look forward to and love seeing them. I also love preparing the lesson. I think when you have a calling and have to prepare a lesson it's so much more for YOU than the people you teach. It's time you are able to lose yourself in the scriptures and really study those basic gospel principles that we all need every day! This weeks lesson was on Alma the younger and the sons of Mosiah and their journey to repentance! There is definitely something in that story for all of us!
Then the highlight of my Sunday was the knock at the door about 5:30! It was my Dad and Mom! I LOVE it when they come to visit! I cherish every minute I get to spend with them. They are such amazing people and have been my foundation throughout my life.


5 comments:
kris!! i love reading all of the fun things that you get to do! so much fun that you got to have dinner with your sistas and with jodi (: love all of you guys and miss you so much! umm.... yeah so it looks like things are great! tnaks for sharing... and i cannot wait to see the new pics! (: LOVEY
Kris, it was good to see you and Andrea at my class this weekend! It's also going to be fun to work with you! Thanks for the link!
hugs! Amber
You really did have a BUSY weekend!! My mom said that you guys had a bunch of fun!! I love your scrap booking stuff, it always motivates me to catch up on some much needed scrap booking. Plus I am jealous that you get together with friends to scrapbook. All of my friends are into digital, which I find way cute and less of a mess, but I love dimension and texture on my pages! I wish you lived closer so that I had some one to scrap with! Leave me your e-mail on one of my comments so that I can e-mail you! Love Ya much and have a FAB day!!!
Wow! Jammed packed and fun! I wish all of my sisters lived closer so we could get together more often! :)
Your pages are soooooo cute! It is motivating like Han said! I am so far behind that I think I will never catch up and that is overwhelming!
Well I love you and miss you~ Come see us!!
I haven't seen uncle Jody in forever, either--glad you got to spend time with him and my amazing mother.
Post a Comment