I am so excited as well!!! Thanks for the video clip, it makes me even more anxious!!! You hair is flippen cute, I can't stand it. You are always so cute!
umm... i am so behind ): i started listening to the first book when i visited just before the semester... argh!!! not fair!!! i am going to read them in about 3 weeks! (: yeah for me! love the clip! it looks so exciting! thanks hun!
6 comments:
Oh goodie goodie gumdrops....I am getting anxious also for some blood sucking dramatic romance! HA!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited as well!!! Thanks for the video clip, it makes me even more anxious!!! You hair is flippen cute, I can't stand it. You are always so cute!
can't wait!!!
umm... i am so behind ): i started listening to the first book when i visited just before the semester... argh!!! not fair!!! i am going to read them in about 3 weeks! (: yeah for me! love the clip! it looks so exciting! thanks hun!
YES...we are definatley having a girls night for that one...
love ALi
Post a Comment