Sunday, April 13, 2008

FiNaLLY



Every time I get my hair colored, I think to myself... "Self, why would you pay money to get a subtle hair color?" If I'm going to pay to get my hair colored, I want to be able to tell. So my cute friend Misty found this darling girl at a cute little salon and had her hair cut & colored, I loved it and made an appointment. After deliberating with Julie (the cute stylist) we decided to go blond & purple. I love the results! If anyone out there in blogland wants a cute stylist, let me know and I'll give you her info.

8 comments:

Misty said...

Sooooo stinkin cute! Thats right you got a "stinkin cute". I love it.

Bon said...

Oh my cuteness! I love the colors you choose! It totally brings out and highlights your beautiful face! You are so beautiful and the hair is rockin'!!

Kristi said...

Looks fabulous! Wondering if one day there will be a green and purple look....I know they're your favorite.

jenn said...

ooohhh! you are a hottie! kris i love it! it makes me want to color my hair so bad! it was so great to talk to you the other day! i will keep you updated... i have been running around with my head half on for the past few days trying to get everything done... but i will let you know! oh i just love you! tell you fam i said hello and big hugs to you all! (: LOVEY!

Natalie said...

Kris - I love the hair cut and color. Can't wait to see it in person! I am just about to do the same (don't know if I could get away with purple ;)

Jen S. said...

I LOVE it!!!!!

Lisa said...

THANK YOU!! You would not beleive how many people would come in to get there hair done and then say well I don't want anything to noticeable, or I don't want it to look like I have color in my hair! My phylosophy is if you don't want it to look like you have color in your hair...DON'T PUT IT IN THERE!! But I LOVE your hair it is way to cute!

Becca said...

Love it, Kris--you are tempting me to chop mine off!