ummm....LOVE IT!!! kris, i love conference too! (: i did not get any scrapbppk stuff done, but i did get a lot of insight from our prophet and the others that spoke. i will be posting about it soon! man i miss you like crazy... tell your fam hi! love you a million!
Holy smokes....you got some serious scrap booking done! I wish I was that motivated! I am so far behind that I don't even dare pull stuff out, in fear I will feel extremely overwhelmed!! :)
Wow - I am so impressed with all the scrapbooking you we able to do! Cute Layouts. I don't even think of that on conference weekend - You've just inspired me! Now I'll have to wait 6 mo. to try it out - LOL ;)
I am so so so so so jealous of your scrapbooking. i feel like I never have time. I've only done the pages that we did for our retreat back in december... and I'm getting behind. My pictures are piling up. Any suggestions on how to make more time?
7 comments:
Hey, it's good to see you again! Look at all of your amazing scrapbook pages! I haven't scrapped in ages, how sad is that?
I love conference weekend too, I wish we could have conference every week, I would be 100% active if I could have church at home on TV every week LOL
Holy cow! You got a ton done!! WTG!!
ummm....LOVE IT!!! kris, i love conference too! (: i did not get any scrapbppk stuff done, but i did get a lot of insight from our prophet and the others that spoke. i will be posting about it soon! man i miss you like crazy... tell your fam hi! love you a million!
Holy smokes....you got some serious scrap booking done! I wish I was that motivated! I am so far behind that I don't even dare pull stuff out, in fear I will feel extremely overwhelmed!! :)
So cute- thanks though for the inspiration!
I can't believe how much you got done! I think I could be caught up if it didn't take me three hours to do one layout! Way too cute Aunt Kristy.
Wow - I am so impressed with all the scrapbooking you we able to do! Cute Layouts. I don't even think of that on conference weekend - You've just inspired me! Now I'll have to wait 6 mo. to try it out - LOL ;)
I am so so so so so jealous of your scrapbooking. i feel like I never have time. I've only done the pages that we did for our retreat back in december... and I'm getting behind. My pictures are piling up. Any suggestions on how to make more time?
Post a Comment