Bridger had a band concert and was FaNTaSTiC as usual. He plays percussion's and in a class of 45 students, he's been first chair all year and no one that has challenged him has been able to take his chair.
I asked the boys if they wanted to skip coloring eggs this year, because they were too old and cool to do something so childish... to which they both responded.. "It's a tradition!" I'm so glad to know that tradition is important to my boys.
Works of art!
Easter Dresses! These are 5 of my 12 cute primary girls (I was so bummed the rest weren't there) I love, love, love knowing each of these girls. They are so dang FUN!
Steve had some customers in from Tennessee and we had the privilege of showing them around a small part of this great state we live in. This picture is at Olympic Park in Park City. It was so cold, but we had a blast with them.
I got to spend a lil R&R this weekend in the snow. I had a blast! Can you see that I lost my shoe coming down the hill on a sled? So much fun!
Steve has been busy making bread. He is an awesome baker! If you haven't had the privilege of having some of his cookies or bread, let me know and I'll see what I can do.


10 comments:
Okay...I am ordering a loaf and a dozen cookies!
oooh! kris i love when you post. your boys are so talented with their egg coloring (: ... traditions can be so much fun! congrats with keeping your chair bridger! and where did you lose your shoe on the hill again? ha! i loved it! sledding can be a lot of fun! (: also, you mentioned about that song.. i don't even recognize the title... maybe i will have to ask my parents about it.. keep thinking about it though, and i will too and let you know what i come up with! lovey!
p.s. umm... i have had steves baking and i am about ready to come down for some more... YUM!!!
Hello! So cute. I love that your boys still color egss, they are very talented egg colorer's (word?). Tell Hunter he looks very handsome in his new glasses, and Bridger also is way old and very good looking. How fun to go sledding, did the people from Tennessee go too? Whenever Shane's clients come they go to the mountain's too. I would love to sample some of Steve's baking. Yummy!
ummm. package please- I always need a good loaf or cookies! HAHA!!j/k
I am so glad that you have a new post! I am obsessed! HEEHEE- You look soooo fabulous by the way!1 Love and miss you
Loved the picture of the boy's looking all tuff, but they still want to dye eggs. Good for them.
Loved the picture of the boy's looking all tuff, but they still want to dye eggs. Good for them.
IT IS SO TRUE about Steve's Bread! AWESOME, and mouth watering and YUMMY! I am glad you updated I feel still like I haven't seen you forever...Do you want to come to Idaho with us this weekend? YES PLEASE
love Ali (your favorite)
I'll be expecting cookies and bread soon!TeeHee... Finally, I thought that you had fallen off the blogging wagon! I love all of the cute pictures. Great job Bridger, show em who's boss!
Hey put me on your bread donation list :) I'm always up for that. Looks like you guys had tons of fun in the snow. What a great idea to take pictures of your primary girls. Cute!
Post a Comment