Friday, August 22, 2008

HuNTeR'S 16

Hunter turned 16 and got a new car!
Turbo engine
Just kidding....
Hunter really did get a car...
But it looks like this...

He's already changed the air filter,
changed spark plugs, wires, distributor cap &
rotor & put a new wiper blade on it.
Then to top that off he got a 'sweet' stereo &
speakers in it.

We got the best deal... The car is a 1989 and itonly has 19,000 miles on it!We have the titlefrom the original owner.

It's a Plymouth reliant, or as Hunter told me.."I can't remember the name, but it has somethingto do with obedience."

I can't BeLieVe he's 16... Here are 16 random thoughts about Hunter!

1. He is the hardest worker I know.

2. He can take apart and put together anything.

3. He loves classical music.

4. He is very kind & compassionate.

5. He gives the best foot/back rubs. (some women is LuCKy)

6. He loves honey buns.

7. He is the Pres. of his teacher's quorum.

8. He loves the colors orange, red & yellow.

9. He is an awesome babysitter.

10. He's a GReaT cook.

11. He plays the violin.

12. He is a perfectionist. (comes by that naturally from his father)

13. Loves art.

14. Loves to fish/hunt.

15. His best friend is his Dad.

16. He is soooo HaNDSoMe!

I love you Hunter! I can't believe you're 16...


7 comments:

Bon said...

Hunter Happy birthday! You are extremely handsome and stunning and I bet the girls will be knocking the door down to get to you!:) Hope you had a great day and are enjoying it! 16 is a FUN age!!

jenn said...

feliz cumpleanos!!! holy crap i am old!!!! i hope that you have the best bday ever! congrats on the car! i just know you will have a lot of fun with it... you should take me for a drive the next time i come and see you... speaking of that, i hope that it is soon! miss and love you so much! jenni

Misty said...

YAY for Hunter! Happy Birthday.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I love that you put the picture of the bug first, classic! I was thinking that was crazy that you guys would buy him a brand new car. Thank you so much for coming and visiting at the hospital. Your support and prayers were so needed and much appreciated! We love you guys!

Natalie said...

You are such a cute mom. I love the 16 things about Hunter. And the car joke had me in stitches. You are a crack up :)

Candice said...

He is handsome! Better lock him up! :) What fun times. Where does time go??

Becca said...

Happy birthday Hunter! Sweet ride! I didn't know you were so mechanical, Boogs.