This past weekend we went camping with the Roylance's. We had fun at the lake, by the fire and hiking around at Strawberry Reservoir. One of the most fun parts of the weekend was the deer that hung out in our campground. We named her 'lil red. She just kept circling the campground and munching on the grass around us. Ali got some great pix of her in the campground. If she doesn't share them, I'll get them from her and post them. One day while we were target shooting, she ran right up to where we were shooting. Way fun to just be able to watch her in her element.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME! I LOVE CAMPING!!! LOVE CINDY
super jealous... (: wish i could go with you! (: anyway, thanks for sharing the fun pics... see you soon (: LOVEY
I love you Silly-vesters! Thanks for the great time
Love us
I love you Silly-vesters! Thanks for the great time
Love us
So fun! I really miss you! I was thinking about you all last week and thinking of all the fun summers we had! Or I had! Miss you~
How fun for you guys! Our family loves camping - however, if my boys got to shoot guns and arrows they would probablly love it even more. LOL
Post a Comment