Wednesday, July 16, 2008

eVeRY THiNG i eVeR NeeDeD To KNoW i LeaRNeD aT GiRLS CaMP

Share everything
Play fair
Don't hit people
Put things back where they belong
Clean up your own mess
Don't take things that arn't yours
Say your sorry when you hurt someone
A little dirt never hurt
Rest by the fire everyday
S'mores are good for you
Stick together
Follow the example of the young women!



I'm so excited to be in the young women organization. I've been in the primary for 17 years and am so excited to have graduated to young women. These girls are AMAZING!


6 comments:

Bon said...

Oh jealous...that is where I would also love to be!! I know the girls will love you...who couldn't!? I mean you are absolutely fabulous!!!

jenn said...

kris... i am so wishing that i could go back to girlscamp! i think that i would love love love to be a leader with you! (: so much fun.. those girls are so lucky to have you! hope to see you sooN!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Hey Fav...It's looks and sound like you had a blast and I am glad. I can't wait till our camping adventure.
I love you
Have a good day.
Love Ali

Natalie said...

Glad you survived Girl's Camp - Looks like you had a great time!!!

Kristi said...

Looks like fun! I am sure going to miss you at the cabin!

Katie Lee said...

Kris... what were you thinking. I coulda printed up your girls camp shirts for probably less expensive than what you paid for them!!! let me know if you ever need a bookoodle of shirts printed up, and I will HOOK you up! and I do love girls camp, I went for my 6 years, and then for 2 years more after that as an un-official 'leader', it was awesome!