Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WoRK iS CRaZY... BuT FuN

We are getting a new release out at work and it really keeps us busy. Here are a couple of layouts I've done with our new papers for one project or another....



We've started a blog at work, it's bobunny.blogspot.com For those of you who scrapbook, you'll want to check it out. We are doing giveaways everyday this week. Tell your friends about it too.

6 comments:

Bon said...

I love your layouts! Man I wish I could find the tie to catch up with scrapbookin'! You are so amazing and talented! I tried to click on that site but it said error! Am I retarded? Love ya!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

hey Kris...of course ADOABLE layout...same your link isn't working, but I will try another way. I love you!
Love Ali

Kris said...

Thanks girly girls. I fixed the link... go try it again.

Becca said...

That is a beautiful picture of you and Jen! And the layouts look fabulous, too!

jenn said...

kris i have to agree.. you are so talented! joey is quite adorable(: i looked at the link! i cannot wait to sit down and explore it... so much fun! (: also, your name was not one of the designers on the blog for bo bunny... did they forget to put you on? well, i hope all is well with ya! sure do miss you!
LOVEY!

Jasmine said...

OMGOSH!!!! Those layouts are more than just beautiful! I LOVE THEM!!! You do such amazing stuff Kris!!!
Here's my blog so you can take a sneak peak at my family and my inner workings here at home. LOL! You don't have to, but thought I would share!
2fast2furiousroberts.blogspot.com