Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm currently not able to keep up with my life, let alone my blog.... I'm still love reading everyone else's when I can. I'll try to post later! Love you all.

6 comments:

Bon said...

Hopefully you will post sooner than later! We all miss your fun posts!!

jenn said...

no worries kris! you know that i love you way too much! it was good to chat with you the other day! (: miss ya!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

You had better try harder! I need some of your creative inspiration!Love ya....

Jen S. said...

no worries! Summer can be crazy like that! Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Katie Lee said...

I can't blame you... I finally updated after about 1 month and a half 'blog fast', but hopefully I will change that quickly. We love and miss you. You look so good!

Ken and Cindy said...

You are so cute. I wish I had your talent! Love ya, Cin