Tuesday, June 10, 2008

THaNKS eVeRYoNe

I had such a fun 40th Birthday, I just wanted to

say thanks to everyone who helped make it so much fun.

Andrea promised she wouldn't do anything black...
But... She added green so how could I resist. She brought
me so many fun things, it really made my day.
Some of the stuff included a margarita glass full of peanut
butter m-n-m's and a cute bucket with green flower pens!

I also received cute green bags from Barbi & Cynthia,
and an Old Geezer book from Paula.

A phone call and dinner invite from Kristi.

A phone call, cash and lunch invite from Jacque. (MIL)

I got cute flip flops & slippers and a fun wind chime
from Ali... plus I got to have dinner with her and her
family on Sunday.

A bag full of green goods from Misty.

Cute home decor stars from Sara.

Lots of e-mails from the Croppin' chicks!

A text from my sista Bonnie.

A fabulous rendition of Happy Birthday from
Patsy, Eli, Sharla, Katie & Hanna.

Cards and dinner and games with my boys.
(Steve, Hunter & Bridger)

And I know you are all going to be jealous,
but I got the 5th book in the twilight series
and my own personal photo shoot with Edward
from Becky.

Thanks to you all for making my day aWeSoME!

15 comments:

Becca said...

I love the Twilight picture! Hilarious! Ah, what would we do without photoshop?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kristie! Wow . . . forty! I guess that means you're officially an adult, huh?

Love you!

The Reeder Raiders said...

happy two day late birthday.
i cant have a (sister) that old, it means my mom (debi) is old to. joking.
love you,
lori

Bon said...

I laughed so hard at the Twilight picture!! That is awesome!! I am glad you had the best birthday ever!! I can't believe you are 40...but honey lookin' fabulous I might add!! I hope I look that good at forty! I love and miss you~ Come see me!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

The photo with Edward made me laugh so hard, you are so stinken cute! The big 40 huh! You look way too young!!! It sounds like you had a FAB birthday!! Love ya!!

jenn said...

the photo has got to be my favorite! (: you are the bestest! so glad that your b-day was way too much fun! love you lots! (40 is not old... just say you are 27 (:

Natalie said...

HAPPY B-DAY!!!! Sounds like you got alot of love. I loved the Twilight picture to. Just hand it in your bedroom for inspiration LOL

Jen S. said...

It looks like you had an awesome birthday!!!!

Kristi said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that 5th book and read all about your hot times with Edward! I am jealous!

Kristi said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that 5th book and read all about your hot times with Edward! I am jealous!

Unknown said...

40?

LIAR!! I would have never, ever guessed that. I could swear you were my age...uh, 29. (snicker)

Glad the day was a good one!
Lovin' the Edward pic. LOL!

DEBI said...

Haven't been on the computer in a week or so and well I got distracted on your Birthday. But I do love you.... You are the best Debi

Bon said...

P.S. Where in the heck do I get that fabulous acrylic album! It is so cute! You are so talented Kris....I really wish you lived closer so you could help me get my "scrap" on! I am no good!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

I just haven't looked at your blog...I don't know why but I am glad you had a happy birthday.
Love ya
ALI

Jeanette said...

Ah it looks like you are just inhaling his sweet smell!

I can't wait to read #5 either.

Hope you had a great birthday, sorry I wasn't in town to tell you Happy Birthday on the actual day.

Michelle said...

I love to stalk your blog Kris, it makes me laugh...now that you have a 4 day weekend, get some bloggin' done!
Michelle (MIsty's friend)