Wednesday, June 4, 2008

BLoG FaST oVeR

Hanna called my blog fast officially over.
That cracked me right up. Life has just been so hectic,
I haven't had a minute to even get on the computer...
So I'm doing a quick catch up with pictures.


My cute boys on Mother's Day.

I love this man!

Oh.... Ali. Happy Mother's Day.

I don't have a picture, but I got to go to lunch with

my Mom the Friday after Mother's Day! That made

me happy!

Debi hosted a fun BBQ on Memorial Day.


Grandma & Bridger at the BBQ.



Dad at the BBQ.

We got to watch our DaRLiNG lil niece Brenna &
I still LoVe this man!



We went to the State Track Meet @ BYU, where

Britlie (niece) participated in the High Jump and

the shot put, where she took 4th in state!!

WTG Britlie!!


Hangin' out after the meet! (Hunter was on an

overnight camp trip with the scouts. No pictures!)


These are a bunch of my CRaZY scrap buddies,

We went away to a cabin and spent the weekend

laughing, giggling, eating and did a lil scrappin' while

we were there. FuN TiMeS!

10 comments:

jenn said...

yeah yeah yeah! i am so glad that hanna called your fasting over, i thought that i was going to go crazy! thanks for sharing all of the fun pics! i cannot wait to come and see you.. we so need to catch up! you look great! (: LOVEY
(we have much to chat about)

Natalie said...

Fun as always to see what you're up to. Glad the "fast" is over :)

Becca said...

FREAKY picture ofyou and Ali . . . cute pictures of everybody else :).

Did you take the picture of your niece Britlee? It's awesome! I bet she loves having you for an aunt, because who doesn't?! :)

Misty said...

Ali is so cute! But whats with the picture LOL

The Reeder Raiders said...

I have to agree with Becca, you are a great Aunt. It was great to see you at the bbq. It was fun.
Love you,
Lori

Bon said...

Ok So where exactly is you hand resting on Alison? hmmmmm....HA! That picture is such a crack up1 I love the one of you and Steve where he is looking and you are nuzzling him! Oh goodie...I hope you blow that up and frame it!! And I couldn't agree more with Hanna...the "blog fast" is no more! That's be sure to keep it that way...hahahaha!! Love ya~

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Thank yoU, Thank you, Thank you. I was in need of your cute posts! You have been busy!! You are so dang cute I can't stand it!! Keep them coming!!

DEBI said...

Kris that pic of you and steve is just to adorable... I wnat someone I can look at like that...You two make me smile you are so cute together... Love you Deb

Roylance Rec. Center said...

I think that picture of me is flattering....pointy toe and all. And since your hand is open really wide at my boob-el area...it makes my boobs look bigger too.
I love you! Happy Birthday
Love Ali

Candice said...

Happy Birthday Kris! WAY cute pictures of your family! I can't believe how big your boys are getting!!