We celebrated Cinco de Mayo a day late at work today with a big potluck and costumes and festivities and HOT tamales. I forgot to take my camera and didn't get pictures, but Becky did send me this fun one! YUMMY Food! Becky... You're the BEST!!! Thanks for the fun.



13 comments:
Sounds like so much fun!!! Our ward had a big Seis de Mayo celebration too. Que Bueno!!!
We're so cute!
is Sarah working/working at Bo-Bunny now or just hanging out. i hope I get to see you soon.
love ali
Does going through the drive through of Taco bell count for celebrating? HA! That is what we did!:)
Looks like fun! You are such a cutie!!
Good times! Becky is so festive, what would we do without her? Love the blog. :)
super fun! I ended up doing what I do every monday... run errands, pay bills, clean house, what a fun cinco de mayo! :)
It was so fun see you today - and meet all of the fun gals on the Bo Bunny Team!
Time for a new post so I can get my "Stalk" on again...hahaha
still waiting....patiently...or maybe not so patiently~ heehee
I here by dub your blog fast OVER!!!! I'm so ready to see another cute post!!!
umm i lovey! guess what... i'll be down very soon... we need to vatvh up! (: hallah!
i know you are busy... but i am sooo missing you. p.s. about the spelling on my last post, i was at daves, and his keyboard is defective... i really know how to type catch! (: LOVEY
Happy veinta y nueve de Mayo!
You look cuter every time I see you, Kris. I need help with my hair--wanna give me some pointers?
Post a Comment