Sunday, November 23, 2008

A FuLL, FuN, CRaZY, BuSY WeeK

Last Saturday, We were in the town of Magna...
and we realized we were close to where Jenn lived...
So... we drove to Tooele and saw Jenn's new home.
It's so cute! Then she showed me her pan she got
for this danish dish called ableskiver. I said...
"Yumo!, I want to try... " She said... "I'll come
cook you breakfast." So, we packed her bag and
we all came back to my house. She made us the
yummy breakfast, which is a cross between a
doughnut, pancake and a ball of YUM.



Seriously, she could barely get them out of the
pan before we had them gobbled up.
Thanks Jenn... You are the bomb! And the
breakfast was amazing. I have a new item
on my Christmas list for Steve. hee, hee, hee
Then on Monday.... We surprised my cute
sister on her BiRTHDaY!

These two cute girls were over and made
the entire night. They were so adorable.
Happy Birthday Bon! Love you!
**At this point in the week, Misty, Ali, Andrea and millions
of other crazy women went to see the midnnight showing
of TWILIGHT.... It was a BLAST! I have pictures, but
they are on Ali's camera... so they will have to be posted at
a later date.... ***
Then it was a
happy (but sad) Day.
My baby is FouRTeeN.
Here he is at 3
Here he is at 14! With his new
drum set. He is pretty dang good.
It's so much fun to listen to him play.
He had a party with 12 of his friends...
That was a ton of shoes at my front door.
I was going to take a pix of those, and
I forgot.....
Make a wish buddy....
Here are 7 of the CRaZY boys @ 11pm
(the others had gone home)


I'm so glad to have great family and friends
that make life the fun journey it was meant
to be.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The breakfast looked yummy!! I keep thinking maybe I will have to get a pan and try them someday soon.. Did you love the movie as much as the books?? Can’t wait to see the pics of you guys I bet it was a hoot!!!
You’re Baby?!?! Where does the time go what an adorable baby he was and now he is so handsome!!

Becca said...

Mmmmm . . . ableskiver. I'm jealous of myself for already having my own pan :). Ha ha!

Kris said...

I can't believe you're rubbing it in!!! :)

jenn said...

dont worry too much about not having a pan... i know that you will get one (: that was so much fun! thanks for "kidnapping" me (kidding..you know i would come up anytime!) it was so much fun to just hang out! bridger looks like he had sooo much fun...how was having all of those boys playing the drums? also, HAPPY BDAY to bonnie! i'm glad you posted pics of that...so great!

Katie Lee said...

jealousy about the ableskiver. I can't believe how old Hunter is getting and HOORAY for Twilight!(I'm reading them again since I watched the movie... I can't help it, I'm an addict!)

Michelle said...

Jenna would be so jealous - she wants one of those pancake makers - there's a infomercial for them.

Natalie said...

Those breakfast "things" are the bomb. Lisa B made them for me once. I loved TWILIGHT too! So great!