Saturday, November 15, 2008

iNTeReSTiNG

Family and friends...
This is pure trivia.
It's neither here nor there,
but I thought it was so interesting.
Remember this book??
I think it came out in 99ish.

It's totally about a girl in my ward.
When Jack Weyland heard her
story, he thought it was so interesting,
he based his book on it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don’t think I read that one. But I will go out and read it. I pulled up the book on barns and noble and this is what it says

After being badly burned and disfigured in an accident, college freshman Emily finds help in the power of Christ and true love in Austin, who has himself been spiritually transformed by a difficult Mormon mission.

People are so amazing and that you know them. Thanks I need a good book right now
Love ya

Kris said...

That's the one. I'm going to read it again too. It will be interesting now I know her. Let me know what you think when you read it.

jenn said...

so so good! i really love that book! i will have to bring you my copy when i go home! (: LOVEY

Bon said...

I should re read this book. I don't remember it to well. That is cool that it is a girl in your ward.