Every year we take pictures at the boys school.
These are a couple of the pictures from this year.
1. He works harder than most adults I know.
2. He is so compassionate.
3. He is a smooth talker. (just like his daddy)
4. He can put anything together and make it work.
5. He honors his priesthood!
1. His love and talent for music.
2. He gets attached to things.
3. He is so witty and makes us all laugh.
4. He has no tolerance for foul language and is not afraid to tell you.
5. He makes good decisions even when it's hard.


10 comments:
What happened to my cute little four- and two-year-old cousins? I just wanted them to stay small, and they're both so tall and so darn handsome. Driver's licenses? Going on dates soon? That can't be my Hunter and Bridger!
kris! your boys are the best! (which is not suprizing seeing who their parents are)! well i think you are great! hope all is well! i agree with bec though....they are getting too grown up! bridge is 14 in about 2 weeks huh! wow! (im old)
Oh your boys are so handsome.. They are also growing up to fast!! I love the pictures of your boys.
I miss seeing you!
We need to get everyone together and do a scrap booking weekend. Or day I tried to find a place but had no luck. Love ya
I am so glad they are in your family too! What handsome little men they are becoming! I can't believe how old they are!
What handsome young men. It sounds like they were raised by a wonderful mother too! I loved reading about your favorites of their endearing qualities. :o)
Talent! I cant figure out where both the boys got their talent from. Growing up in a family that has good looks and talent. I don't is it. LOL. The boy are getting more handsome and talented every time I see their pictures or see them at family family get togethers.
Love you.
They really are such sweet boys aunt Kris. My kids love to see any post about them. They go on and on about your house and how much fun they have there.
wow... what handsome boys! Those girls better watch out... what heart throbs! :) We miss you. We need to do another scrap book convention... I haven't done a page since last december (I know, I'm terrible.)
AND MINE!!!! They are mine too! I love you boys just like my brothers. Have a great day
Love Ali
What a great idea for a post. I may have to copy you! Your boys are so grown up!
Post a Comment