I don't have pictures of the boys Halloween costumes yet, but here are a couple from my work party yesterday. Funny thing... They all own MAC's and I actually own and use a PC. So pretty much, I went as my true self.
kris....i love love love it! i am so sorry that i did not post any pooh pictures, and it is not from your lack of teaching...you see i always have a camera (on my phone if not in my car) i just choose not to use it sometimes! (: cant wait to see more pics from the day! love you mucho!
haha...you are one hot babe even when you are dressed up as a computer nerd. Cam and I can't come this weekend... we decided to pay an extra month on our mortgage instead since I'm not working. :( I miss you and want to see you soon (and baby Tebbin wants to meet my coolest aunt ever.)
9 comments:
kris....i love love love it! i am so sorry that i did not post any pooh pictures, and it is not from your lack of teaching...you see i always have a camera (on my phone if not in my car) i just choose not to use it sometimes! (: cant wait to see more pics from the day! love you mucho!
YOu look so cute! I love it! Hope you had a great Halloween!
I think I just peed my pants!!!!!!!!!!! You look freakin' hilarious. Way to go on the costume!!!
FREEEEEAKY Just so you know I am thinking Don'rt ever wear that costume again... :O) lol
I love you so cute.
Love ali
Kris you are too cute!! Only you could get away with that look and make it look SEXY!!! Well you and all of your co-workers =)
Your facial expression is the best! Hilarious, Kristie!
You girls are CRAZY!!! I love your friends, in fact I think I will just add them on my sidebar and dub them my new BFF's!!! You are too much fun!
haha...you are one hot babe even when you are dressed up as a computer nerd. Cam and I can't come this weekend... we decided to pay an extra month on our mortgage instead since I'm not working. :( I miss you and want to see you soon (and baby Tebbin wants to meet my coolest aunt ever.)
You gals are a HOOT!! TOO FUNNY! :o)
Post a Comment